We deal with all levels of Australian immigration applications, ranging from matters for individuals, families, to small businesses and large corporations.
Our services also include advice and the preparation and lodgement of Australian skills assessment applications, State and Territory Sponsorship, Australian Citizenship applications, as well as assistance in obtaining documents from many parts of the world.
Our services are provided in the most professional manner. We strive for excellence and work according to our clients’ specific requirements.
Membership of the Migration Institute of Australia and the Migration Alliance ensures that we are at the forefront of ever-changing migration requirements.
As Registered Migration Agents we operate under the Migration Agents Registration Authority’s Code of Conduct which can be viewed here.
We take the confusion and stress out of the Australian immigration process.
André Burger & Associates have been providing Australian Immigration services to people worldwide since 1998 and have successfully obtained Australian Visas for many satisfied clients.
We pride ourselves on the quality, integrity and high success rate of our work. Our registered agents have extensive experience with skills assessments, state sponsorship, business sponsorship and with Australian Visa requirements for both permanent and temporary visa applications including, but not limited to:
Registered Migration Agent since 1998
MARA No. 98 01 665
- Skilled migration (Subclass 189)
- State Sponsored Skilled migration (Subclass 190)
- Employer Nominations (ENS) (Subclass 186)
- Regional Sponsored migration (RSMS) (Subclass 187)
- Parent migration (Subclass 864, 804, 143, 103, etc)
- Business Skills migration (Subclass 132, 188, 888, etc)
- Partner & Family migration (Subclass 820, 801, 309, 300, 115, 100, etc)
- Graduate skilled visas (Subclass 485)
- Temporary Business visas (Subclass 457)
- Entertainment Visa (Subclass 420)